I usually don’t post to complain but today, I thought I would write a short post about the
nut cases people at our gym.
- I have seen a man in the weight section with his tiny baby next to him in a little cot.
- A guy wearing slippers. Yes real slippers.
- A guy wearing a beach straw hat
- Guys wearing beanies even though it’s 2 million degrees in the gym
- A man standing and swimming the crawl in the weight section
- Women with full on makeup, jewels and perfume at 6am (uuuhh AREN’T YOU GOING TO SHOWER AFTERWARDS????)
- People who drive me mad also: girl with a 6 pack who purposely wears a sports bra as a normal top
- Guy who teaches the trainer how he should train him (?!??!!)
- People who bring their book/Kindle/newspaper on the bicycle. Really? There’s a place for everything people.
- People who think they own the gym and spend 30 minutes on the same machine AND rest for 10 minutes in between sets (worst being the guys who do bicep curls by the squat rack)
- People who TALK VERY LOUDLY ABOUT THEIR 60 FOOT LONG YACHT IN THE BAHAMAS
- Trainers who make their clients go on the treadmill for 30 min before starting the 45 min long session. What a rip off!!!
- Women with big breasts who run on the treadmill not wearing a sports bra…please ladies…what are you doing to your poor bouncing boobs?
That picture below made me smile
Also, please check this gym etiquette poster. Hilarious